Careers at Greenrock Real Estate Advisors
Creating exceptional experiences every day for the people we meet is what we’re all about – and that includes the people who work with us to make it happen.
As an employer, Greenrock is committed to creating an environment that encourages people to collaborate, learn and grow. We are dedicated to treating the members of our team with respect and fairness while providing them with opportunities to develop professionally and be rewarded for a job well done.
Greenrock Property Management Limited is looking for a Cleaner to join our RockStar Site Team!
Our Cleaners are the foundation to our buildings and communities, often a first contact to our Residents and the one that they rely on to keep the buildings clean and welcoming. We are looking for a Cleaner that understands how important customer service is to our residents and has excellent communication skills to relay any information onto the site team. This position requires a dedicated fixed schedule, Monday to Friday.
We are looking for the following candidate to possess:
- Previous experience in similar role at multi-residential building or condominium
- Positive, can-do personality
- Provide a high level of client satisfaction is maintained; consistently focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Provide, to the best of your ability, the highest level a clean and safe environment for residents
- Able to lift, push and pull heavy objects (up to 50lbs for cleaning and maintenance purposes) including garbage bins, furniture, appliances, etc.
- Able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills that will help you work with both residents and others on the property management team
- Strong attention to all detail
- Able to take initiative and follow tasks through to completion with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of applicable legislation including Residential Tenancies Act, Privacy Act and the Human Rights Code, AODA, and Health and Safety Regulations
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license would be considered an asset
- Fluent in English, other languages is an asset
What Greenrock can offer you:
- A company with a long history that is highly committed to family, their team, the environment, fun and philanthropy
- A reputation as a company with high quality standards and commitment to business excellence
- On the job training as required
Greenrock has two positions available, the first position is immediate, located at Yonge and Davisville are and the second would begin in October at Village Green, Church and Wellesley area.
If you would like to send your resume, please send it to email@example.com referencing “Cleaner” in the subject line.
The Yardi Voyager 7S Specialist, Residential and Commercial is a key member of the Operations team that project manages the implementation of Yardi Voyager 7S. This role is responsible for liaising with external partnerships, consultants, and internal team members for the coordinating and monitoring of the scheduling of project timelines, budgets and deliverables associated with the Yardi 7S Voyager onboarding, implementation and operational process to ensure its completion for the Residential and Commercial Operations teams. The environment is fast paced and requires a true team player with a “can-do” attitude, and an individual with a great service and solutions-oriented approach.
This is a 1 year contract position that could potentially turn into a full time role.
Who You are:
- You’re polished, cool under pressure with exceptional communication and organizational skills and are extremely detail oriented.
- You thrive working in a diverse environment with a team of people, who may not look or think like you, and you’re able to understand and empathize with different perspectives.
- You come to the table with a background or education in real estate, residential or commercial with extensive Yardi Voyager 7S experience and have expertise knowledge in the below Yardi systems like RentCafe and Payscan.
What you will be responsible for:
- The project management of implementing and onboarding the Residential and Commercial Operations teams to Yardi Voyager 7S
- Responsible for planning, assigning and directing work
- Responsible for ensuring team members fulfill their responsibility to other departments as requested
- Mentor and coach staff; provide technical training for staff in order to increase skill and knowledge basis
- Respond to and resolve general inquiries, working closely with other internal departments, including sites, as well as external contacts
- Assist with tracking against budgets
- Pro-actively maintain regular communications throughout the project with staff and external contacts
- Track project status, as well as, manage and escalate project issues and risks as appropriate
- Provide process improvements
- Meet project deadlines
- Create and maintain procedure documents
- Support and collaborate with other managers and executives
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Expert experience and knowledge of Yardi Voyager 7S and Yardi Maintenance Module
- Working knowledge of Yardi accounting functions
- Ideally 5 or more years’ experience within the real estate or construction sector
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in coordinating and liaising on project and consultant budgeting
- Reliable self-starter with a high degree of initiative with the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple activities/projects simultaneously, assess priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in English
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, deadline driven team atmosphere
- Accurate keyboarding, data entry skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to develop corporate/business relationships along with keen business acumen and a solid understanding of the maintenance costs
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership and coaching abilities – able to demonstrate several examples of empowering, developing and motivating people
- Commitment to excellence in customer service
- Effective communication, organizational and interpersonal management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with “big picture” awareness
- Adept in budgeting
- An understanding of accounting methods and practices
- Valid driver’s license
What’s in It For You
Greenrock real estate advisors? Property Management Limited is a full-stack real estate advisor and is recognized as a leader in creating exceptional experiences each and every day for the people whose lives intersect with the places we manage and companies and people we provide advice for. When it comes to our residential properties, we only manage buildings that are 100% rental – so there’s no chance that a resident will fall in love with a place and establish themselves in a neighbourhood only to have their new home sold out from under them. We’re focused on relationships, and our experienced and well-trained team genuinely recognize and care about the fact that what we’re doing is keeping a roof over your head. We have members of our team at our properties 24 hours a day and 7 days a week so that if there’s ever an issue we are there when our residents need us.
As an employer, Greenrock is committed to creating an environment that encourages people to collaborate, learn and grow – all for the shared betterment of individual, the team and the community. We are dedicated to treating the members of our team with warmth, respect and fairness while providing them with opportunities to develop professionally and be rewarded for a job well done. Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, health and dental benefits as well as additional wellness and educational benefits to promote both personal and professional growth.
Greenrock is dedicated to building an organization that reflects the diversity of their residents and the communities they serve. This includes diversity in languages spoken, culture, race, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Applicants need to make any accommodation requests for the interview or selection process known in advance. Greenrock will arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and list “Yardi Voyager 7S Specialist, Residential and Commercial” in the subject line.